This is a series of photos I've taken over the last couple days while cleaning up some old rifles. The khyber pass rifle is my father-in-laws and the .303 I used for comparison is mine.
It was a good enough copy visually that hanging on the wall we never noticed the difference, Only once I noticed the upside down ENFIELD on the receiver I started to look at the rest of it and compare.
The internals were crudely made but seem functional, bolt shows traces of brass so its been fired at some point. Trigger pull measures in at a whopping 18.5lbs
If anyone knows a way to post a whole album without it being a colossal pain the arse let me know, till then you get an imgur link!
http://imgur.com/a/84YPG
It was a good enough copy visually that hanging on the wall we never noticed the difference, Only once I noticed the upside down ENFIELD on the receiver I started to look at the rest of it and compare.
The internals were crudely made but seem functional, bolt shows traces of brass so its been fired at some point. Trigger pull measures in at a whopping 18.5lbs
If anyone knows a way to post a whole album without it being a colossal pain the arse let me know, till then you get an imgur link!
http://imgur.com/a/84YPG


















































