I Bought and orignal spencer carbine in 56 56 RF but i might get a conversion block so i can shoot it.
anyone else into shooter there spwencers if yes what loads are you useing?
I will post pics once it gets here.
I got a civel war one with a Low Ser # and 22 inch barrel has 6 grove rifleing so thats gona need the 385 gr bullet thats .520 i guess eh?
This one has a good action looks to be a fine example.
I wanted one for years.
anyone else into shooter there spwencers if yes what loads are you useing?
I will post pics once it gets here.
I got a civel war one with a Low Ser # and 22 inch barrel has 6 grove rifleing so thats gona need the 385 gr bullet thats .520 i guess eh?
This one has a good action looks to be a fine example.
I wanted one for years.


















































