Jasper Morris
Member
Does anybody have one of these that they can comment on? Its the expensive version known as Shooters or
Tiro revolver.
I see theres some videos online concerning the Pedersoli 1858 Target but I find it curious that there's not much info on the Pietta other than .457 ball diameter recommendation and progressive rifling. Progressive rifling is intriguing to me.
Perhaps the rifling machine used is the one seen near the beginning of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdnbNJKJ9ZE
Looks like they were available at Marstar but are now sold out - so somebody out there must own one!
Tiro revolver.
I see theres some videos online concerning the Pedersoli 1858 Target but I find it curious that there's not much info on the Pietta other than .457 ball diameter recommendation and progressive rifling. Progressive rifling is intriguing to me.
Perhaps the rifling machine used is the one seen near the beginning of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdnbNJKJ9ZE
Looks like they were available at Marstar but are now sold out - so somebody out there must own one!
Last edited:


















































