Pietta 1858 Remington replacement hand spring

Jack Brock

Regular
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Location
ABBOTSFORD
Can anyone here tell me where I might purchase more of these as spares, Cabelos will not ship them to Canada. Am waiting for a couple from Marstar.
I havent even fired the gun yet and the hand spring broke, told John he did not even offer a replacement so I ordered two more from him not good customer relations if you ask me but hes the only game in town right now so Im stuck.


Thanks
Jack
 
Can anyone here tell me where I might purchase more of these as spares, Cabelos will not ship them to Canada. Am waiting for a couple from Marstar.

You can grind a thin strip of hacksaw blade and soft solder it to the hand. The hacksaw blade will retain enough spring to work or at least it has for me in the past

cheers mooncoon
 
JACK BROCK;
Here we go again, people complain, I Can't trace the event or sale because they do not use their name....
You say you spoke to me and I would not honor our warranty ?? I somehow doubt this, IF YOU WOULD provide your name and inv number I would be please to look into it


WHY WOULD YOU order some rather than simply enquire about warranty ??

These parts are on back order, we have some coming in a couple of weeks....

But if you wish to contact me I will see what we can do.... PLEASE use the same name as was used to purchase the revolver ....

John
 
Back
Top Bottom