- Location
- London, Ontario
Pinfire revolvers seem really interesting to me...but its hard to find ANY info on them. Any of you guys have an info to share on them? How accurate can they be? Is getting all the compents to reload hard?
http://www.hc-collection.com/
There intresting but there hard to make ammo for as Mooncoon says.
So the fact maby one in 3 shells fire id not want one to shoot but as a collectable piece they are intresting.
If you want to shoot get a normal CF cartridge gun.
So the fact maby one in 3 shells fire id not want one to shoot but as a collectable piece they are intresting..
On my shotgun shells, I have nearly 100% firing (don't ask how many hit :>) ). I also had a 53 caliber double barrel pistol that was fairly accurate and fired 100%. I did find it important to put a drop of airplane glue where the pin passes into the shell. It prevents the pin backing out. If the pin backs out even a small bit and you push it back in, they virtually never fire. I used #11 caps as primers with a piece of thickish paper between the priming and the pin.
cheers mooncoon
Just to make you jealous. On the inside the locks are as good as the best english locks. The gun is Danish, I forgot to mention
cheers mooncoon
![]()
Just to make you jealous. On the inside the locks are as good as the best english locks. The gun is Danish, I forgot to mention
cheers mooncoon
![]()
Just to make you jealous. On the inside the locks are as good as the best english locks. The gun is Danish, I forgot to mention
cheers mooncoon
![]()
wow very nice. Are those homemade shells for that?



























