Pinfire

ZQ8 Noma

Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Location
SWO
Not quite sure where this fits in on the forum. I'm just trying to get some info on these 2 pinfire guns. See if they are worth anything? Does anyone collect them? Any interest in them? I have the one empty cartridge, is there a place to get more?
DSC_0217_zps4ea6a360.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]


DSC_0219_zpsbc0d3a9e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
"...worth anything?..." Not in that condition.
"...place to get more?..." No. Collector stuff. None made since the 1870's or thereabouts.
 
I don't know about the rifle but the pistols are still made today (ammo too)and sell for about $120.00 they even have a pepperbox revolver.


check out htt p://www.pinfireguns.com/
 
HC collections in France I believe makes the reloading kits for pinfire rounds

Steve

IRUNGUNS
 
Pinfires were made as small as 2mm and 3mm ( you can see) and were populer with museums for shooting specimens without blowing them to bits. A 2mm or 3mm will KILL a Hummingbird; a 12-bore would turn it into SOUP..... if you could actually find any.

NEAT!
 
Back
Top Bottom