Pistol Ammo

dannyboy6811

New member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi,

I will be taking my restricted course in about 2 weeks, and I was told to bring among other things a brick of .22LR. Now, this may be a silly question but I have lots of .22LR for my rifles, is it the same for handgun? I would assume it would be the same, just don't want to show up with the wrong ammo and look like a tool, that's all. If it is different, could someone explain why.

Thanks and try not to laugh at me too much as I am a handgun noob,

Dan
 
yes it is the RPAL hosted at shooters choice, minumum of 60 - 100 rounds but option to fire more if interested. Good to know it is the same, got my eye on a Ruger .22 pistol and was hoping all the .22 I own could be used in it. Awesome
:dancingbanana:
 
Well, reading more the course I am taking is the Restricted Safety Education Course, I assume this is the one I need to apply for my RPAL, if I am wrong please let me know as these are my intentions.
 
Well, I was always under the impression that you had to take the Canadian Firearms Safety Course for restricted. The same course as for your non-restricted, except for restricted.:)



I'll check back to this thread later to see if I'm to learn something new today.;)
 
Shooters Choice combines the RPAL course with their range safety course. That's why you get to shoot.

combined or not when doing the PAL or RPAL courses there is to be NO live ammo in the classroom and unless your joining the club why would you be doing there safety course ?
 
Back
Top Bottom