Plating and Bluing

Holborn Gunsmithing 8960 Hwy 17 E, Warren, ON P0H 2N0
705-967-0940

Gunco Jason Spencer Reg'd Gunsmith
190 Colonnade Rd, Nepean, ON K2E 7J5
613-224-6266

Try either of these two guys.
 
Last edited:
Greetings- I used a chap in Duncan, B.C. who did an exceptional job on my Colt 1851 Navy. Had a long thought before doing it but the result made a poorly treated original back into a nice historical piece which in 100 years will still be preserved in it's restored condition and called an "old refinish". My 2 cents worth. If you like give me a PM and I'll pass you his name and tel. # Cheers
 
There is a retired fellow in Medicine Hat who does all types of bluing.
The pieces I've seen were a really deep blue; but apparently he can do all types, PM me if you wish me to look into it more.
 
Back
Top Bottom