While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Greetings- I used a chap in Duncan, B.C. who did an exceptional job on my Colt 1851 Navy. Had a long thought before doing it but the result made a poorly treated original back into a nice historical piece which in 100 years will still be preserved in it's restored condition and called an "old refinish". My 2 cents worth. If you like give me a PM and I'll pass you his name and tel. # Cheers
There is a retired fellow in Medicine Hat who does all types of bluing.
The pieces I've seen were a really deep blue; but apparently he can do all types, PM me if you wish me to look into it more.