Odd Shot CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 79 0 0 Mar 29, 2017 #2 I ordered one a couple months ago. Got right through and received that very sight a couple weeks ago. You're asking for Kelly, right?
I ordered one a couple months ago. Got right through and received that very sight a couple weeks ago. You're asking for Kelly, right?
Dr.Islay CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 24 0 0 Location Alberta May 21, 2017 #5 Leave a message stating that you'd like to discuss a piece of legislation that, although will hurt all other importers, will exempt them. You should hear form them fairly quickly, albeit with a teary apology for not acknowledging you earlier.
Leave a message stating that you'd like to discuss a piece of legislation that, although will hurt all other importers, will exempt them. You should hear form them fairly quickly, albeit with a teary apology for not acknowledging you earlier.
HK45auto BANNED Regular BANNED Rating - 96.2% 98 4 2 Location Hotel 23 May 25, 2017 #6 Try Nurmich or Brownells? They ship most parts to Canada hassle free.
B bink420 New member Rating - 100% 1 0 0 May 31, 2018 #7 Wildcard91 said: Yea. Ive had bad luck getting a hold of her an d she doesn't respond to VM messages. Click to expand... are you aware I have sent you dm's?
Wildcard91 said: Yea. Ive had bad luck getting a hold of her an d she doesn't respond to VM messages. Click to expand... are you aware I have sent you dm's?