Please help identify

Eggbert76

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know nothing about this rifle. Online search turned up nothing on the markings. All I know is my father brought it home late 80's early 90's. Any help would be appreciated
83C96194-9B24-4F25-9C34-C75184B0585A_zpsxqrgpoub.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
83EEF4DE-BCEF-4A15-8D0C-082D1A8B4CEC_zpslmzkxha3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
I'd say it is someone's early try at a home built lock plate, stock and trigger guard...hopefully using a real barrel - make darn sure it isn't just pipe or seamed tubing...it does not look like a proper octagonal shape there from the picture so I'd be looking at it REAL hard if you're thinkin of shootin' er
 
Give it to your mother-in-law to try out first. :)

It seems to have been made by a person who may have SEEN a gun of a similar style, but may never have MADE one before in his life.

tac
 
Back
Top Bottom