please remove

I never understood why or how this happens. Who really has that many great pms that they need to save them, never to be looked at again?
 
I never understood why or how this happens. Who really has that many great pms that they need to save them, never to be looked at again?

What people do and do not do with the inboxes is little of your concern. I don't delete anything until it fills up so I have a record of my transactions. I also have never deleted a single email. Why bother when Gmail gives you practically unlimited space? What I don't understand is why people feel the need to post "your inbox is full!" on the forums . When someone sends you a PM and your inbox is full, you get an email notification of that fact.
 
Holy Cow! Didn't realize how popular I was. My wife is continuously deleting my email boxes, but she over looked my CGN stash. I'll get right on it.
 
Back
Top Bottom