Was at the range today...
Was shooting my AR at 100 yards with WWB 55 grain .223 and had just finished up and was then shooting my .22 at 50 yards when another shooter showed up.
Anyways to make a long story short, he gave me a few rounds of PMC .223. Since I already had my targets up at the 50 yards I decided to just shoot them at those targets. To my surprise, the PMC shot 3 holes touching each other! So, ofcourse I tried to duplicate this with my remaining WWB. No dice, the best I could get was 2 inch group.
Gun - LMT 16" 1/7 twist.
Anybody else find that PMC is quite a bit more accurate than WWB?
Was shooting my AR at 100 yards with WWB 55 grain .223 and had just finished up and was then shooting my .22 at 50 yards when another shooter showed up.
Anyways to make a long story short, he gave me a few rounds of PMC .223. Since I already had my targets up at the 50 yards I decided to just shoot them at those targets. To my surprise, the PMC shot 3 holes touching each other! So, ofcourse I tried to duplicate this with my remaining WWB. No dice, the best I could get was 2 inch group.
Gun - LMT 16" 1/7 twist.
Anybody else find that PMC is quite a bit more accurate than WWB?


















































