Poison Slinger

ben hunchak

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Folks looking for something different, and a very effective big game gun, should take a look at the 50/90s avail. right now, on this site! I believe these feature badger barrels, and of course the "big .50" was the most effective buffalo gun, and still kills like few others. I have alot of rifles to choose from but when I go out for serious hunting, my 50/90 is the first gun a grab. I'm shinin' mine up right now for the moose opener!!
 
With the 540 gr. load, I can still get 105grs. in the case of Swiss 1 1/2fg Black powder, and recoil is not bad. The 630 grain bullet boots a bit! I have never tried any smokeless or bp substitute in this cal.
 
Ben PM sent anxiously awaiting reply.

edit:

found em, the ones from Prophet river I assume. How does he keep them in stock? Beautiful. Gonna look into sight options/cost

thanks for the heads up
 
I kept it real simple with my '74, just using barrel sights, I didn't want a tang sight banging my cold hand or face, mine is a hunting gun and not long range BPCR. I did have to file down my "German silver" front sight quite a bit to get it on target.
 
Back
Top Bottom