Police training 9mm ammo

390dakota

Regular
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Location
Vancouver area
Any one seen this ammo before?
9mm.jpg

9mm-a.jpg

9mm-b.jpg

9mm-c.jpg

9mm-d.jpg

9mm-e.jpg


Found alot of leftovers after RCMP had a local training
"raid" in a home belonging to the city, that happens to be right next door. Found an empty beanbag 12 ga shell but they must have cleaned those up as I only found one.
 
The local "tactical group" of cops here used them for indoor training. Was working in the same building they were doing the training in a couple years ago. Had a house layout in plywood with a couple good and bad guy silhouettes in there. Those cases were littered all over the place.

They also used flash bangs in there but I think they picked them up cause I wanted a one :)
 
Simunition is an excellent training tool. It is used in actual service weapons (with minor parts replacements, i.e. barrel),it's accurate and if you get hit in an unprotected spot-it hurts. It is extremely easy to clean off your kit as well (I think it actually soap based).
 
Got shot by two of those 9mm suckers at point blank. Took one in the left arm (drew blood and left quite a mark), and the second hit me square in the vest. I didn't feel the one in the vest, but it made a lot of noise from that range.
 
Back
Top Bottom