Possibly the most expensive pair of "Antique Pistols" ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.

762mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I just got this in an e-mail forward... and although those do not seem to be actual firearms, they are still antique pistols, so I thought I'd share. Imagine how many antique SAA's you could get for the price of these!

The only pair of matching "Singing Bird Pistols" known to exist (Video) :

http://www.christies.com/features/singing-bird-pistols-en-1422-3.aspx

Singing-Bird-Pistol.jpg



The mechanical workmanship on these is amazing... especially considering that they were made in an era long before today's production processes of miniature parts & assembly were invented.

:eek:


Another amazing thing about them is the fact that, in the old days, no one would get offended by a piece of fine jewelry & world-class art in the form of a firearm. We could definitely use some of that sanity & common sense for today's "OMG, think of the children!" sheeple society.

:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom