Apologies if this is posted in a thread but couldn't find too much when I searched...
I am wondering what you guys recommend for a newly acquired antique with respect to cleaning it up and make it presentable but still maintaining it original
So far my drill is a 24 hour soak in WD40 followed by a scrub down with WD40 and a nylon brush. After the bath, the gun gets a good bore bore scrubbing with Kroil and a wipe down with a light oil.
I am wondering what you guys recommend for a newly acquired antique with respect to cleaning it up and make it presentable but still maintaining it original
So far my drill is a 24 hour soak in WD40 followed by a scrub down with WD40 and a nylon brush. After the bath, the gun gets a good bore bore scrubbing with Kroil and a wipe down with a light oil.


















































