While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
anyone have a good source to pick up a powder horn brass end plug and measure valve? can get them from track of the wolf but it's $40. can get a whole horn with measure valve on it for $25 shipped from ebay.
TOTW is probably about the best unless you can find something used at a gun show or here on EE Forum. Having said that, it is considered a dangerous practice to load a muzzle loader directly from the powder reservoir in case of a flash-back. Not such a concern if loading a cap and ball revolver cylinder.
I bought mine several years ago from Dixie Gun Works.
I can't even remember the price, but it was nowhere near the $40, or I would have just bought a powder horn in the store.
Maybe 1/2 the price?
I bought mine several years ago from Dixie Gun Works.
I can't even remember the price, but it was nowhere near the $40, or I would have just bought a powder horn in the store.
Maybe 1/2 the price?