Powerbelts?

Fox

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Location
Kemptville
I bought a box of muzzle loader stuff at a gun show, there are a bunch of Powerbelts in the pile.

I do not plan on using Powerbelts at all and I just noticed that Cabelas has them listed for $2/bullet, there are both hollow point and aerotip.

Have these changed at all? Would it be worth listing them for someone to buy some at a discount?

I was just going to shoot them for fun but now I think that would be a great disservice to someone shooting these for hunting.
 
I shoot the platinum series. Theyre nickle with a black skirt. Theyre price has been climbing over the years. Great bullet. The green base tumble passed 80 yards. I havent tried their new black areo series. Theyre a lightweight option. Havent seen then for sale
 
I shoot the platinum series. Theyre nickle with a black skirt. Theyre price has been climbing over the years. Great bullet. The green base tumble passed 80 yards. I havent tried their new black areo series. Theyre a lightweight option. Havent seen then for sale

The prices are insane for these things, hence my thought, if there is someone else that shoots them maybe they can pay half the price for them and offset what I paid for the box of stuff.
 
Put them on the EE at a price you can live with. They will sell.

Be sure to add a picture. These things seem to change each year and some are better than others.
 
Put them on the EE at a price you can live with. They will sell.

Be sure to add a picture. These things seem to change each year and some are better than others.

I was curious as to how much they changed, thanks.

I will 3 weigh them, get a count and a picture of each type and go from there.

Thanks a lot
 
Back
Top Bottom