Premium Mosin Nagant ammo

davemccarthy707

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Is Sellier and Bellot the premium big game hunting ammo for the nagant?
It's been a while since I had one and was wondering if any other ammo was as good.
 
Premium? If you want true premium your best bet is Norma, who now only load a 180gr offering, but if you look around you may find some of the old 150s. Your other Premium options are pretty limited, Sako offers 5 loadings and some good hunting loads, but good luck finding them; Lapua offers 2 loadings but likewise, good luck. Hirschprecision might be able to get you loaded 54R, I dont know if anyone is importing Sako anymore. Realistically, loading your own is your best bet.
 
Well here we have 3 choices. Wolf, Sellier and Bellot and Prvi Partizan. Of those 3 I have had the most success with the S&B. I will look for the Norma thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom