Hey...
Have a chance to pick up an old 1894 Winchester in 30 WCF. I have looked it over and suprisingly it's in pretty good shape. There is a chip/scratch in the forestock, patina finish ( some bluing worn off on the mag tube). Only real issues are that there are two screws missing from the reciever top left side, and I'm not sure if the sights are original.. Some of the Winchesters did have the screws, but I dont know about this age of rifle if they did... not sure if it's was a Williams sight drill and tap, but the old fellow apparently died about 40 years ago so i'm not sure. Other than that it's an oldie and is quite solid.
How about a price check.
If you could comment or drop me a line.
Cheers,
KEn
Have a chance to pick up an old 1894 Winchester in 30 WCF. I have looked it over and suprisingly it's in pretty good shape. There is a chip/scratch in the forestock, patina finish ( some bluing worn off on the mag tube). Only real issues are that there are two screws missing from the reciever top left side, and I'm not sure if the sights are original.. Some of the Winchesters did have the screws, but I dont know about this age of rifle if they did... not sure if it's was a Williams sight drill and tap, but the old fellow apparently died about 40 years ago so i'm not sure. Other than that it's an oldie and is quite solid.
How about a price check.
If you could comment or drop me a line.
Cheers,
KEn
Last edited:


















































