Price check on my .223 ammo

Until the Angels Fall

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 94.2%
49   3   0
Location
London, Ontario
I am looking at selling 300 rounds of .223Rem ammo I have, what I have is...

200 rounds of Winchester Ranger "Law Inforcement Ammunition" 55gr pointed soft point

100 rounds Winchester Super X 55gr pointed soft point.

How much is it all worth?

Much thanks, UTAF
 
Is softpoint ammo realy worth that much?If so i have 500 rnds of soft point silver bear:)
in general:
they are going for about $1 per round for PSP
$1.20 for Noslers balistic tip or REM accutip, and 50 cents a round FMJ 55gr WIN or AE
 
Im going to assume you have a rifle chambered for 556 nato , I will give you a stern verbal rebuke NOT to mix 223/556 and then you can ship said ammo to me for safe disposal ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom