Wrong Way
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Hey guys. Before I go shoot this stuff......
I have 9-10 boxes of second generation (Brass case/black bullet) Ranger SXT's (Law Enforcement marked boxes), and I'm told these are somewhat of a collectors item. So I thought that before I go make holes in paper with them, maybe I should find out what they are realistcly worth (so I can sell 'em and buy more ammo!
)
From what I gather, there were four different production runs of these things:
1. "Black Talons" (common)
2. Brass case/Black bullet SXT's (This is the rare one)
3. Nickel case/Black bullet SXT (common)
4. Nickel case/Copper bullet SXT (current production)
Thoughts?
Thanks for any info!
WW
I have 9-10 boxes of second generation (Brass case/black bullet) Ranger SXT's (Law Enforcement marked boxes), and I'm told these are somewhat of a collectors item. So I thought that before I go make holes in paper with them, maybe I should find out what they are realistcly worth (so I can sell 'em and buy more ammo!
From what I gather, there were four different production runs of these things:
1. "Black Talons" (common)
2. Brass case/Black bullet SXT's (This is the rare one)
3. Nickel case/Black bullet SXT (common)
4. Nickel case/Copper bullet SXT (current production)
Thoughts?
Thanks for any info!
WW
Last edited:


















































