Price Check on Surplus .308 Ammo Corrosive

Henry Nierychlo

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
786   0   0
Location
Surrey, B.C.
Hi Guys
So, I found a source for some Czech Surplus .308 Ammo. Brass cased, Berdan primed, 147gr Lead Core FMJ, Corrosive. 1983 Manu, 1060 Rounds/Wooden Crate

What would be a good price to sell this stuff for?:confused:
Regards, Henry
 
100 dollars a crate shipped... To me... by the container full...


Seriously around 450-500 Given that non corrosive new production is available at 650 a case. I'm not sure if that leaves you much of a margin but it's hard to sell old for the usual price when new is available at that price.
 
Being corrosive I would say no more than .40 a round not trying to be abrasive but as soon as the ' c ' word comes along people get nervous...........
 
$400 to $450 per case or about 2x the current price of the surplus 7.62x39 would be fair. But I'm sure some people would buy it even if it was only a couple cents a round cheaper than non-corrosive.
 
Back
Top Bottom