sparrow CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 398 0 0 Location Lowermainland B.C. Jul 30, 2009 #1 What is this ammo going for these days?, I have nearly 500rds left over from my preparing for the Red Balloon to go up phase
What is this ammo going for these days?, I have nearly 500rds left over from my preparing for the Red Balloon to go up phase
pc9 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 664 0 1 Location OKANAGAN Jul 30, 2009 #2 I sold some on here awhile back for $40.00 per box of 50.
S soulchaser CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Toronto Jul 30, 2009 #3 What configuration is it: Black bullet, silver case Black bullet , brass case Copper bullet, silver case Copper bullet, brass case I paid $45 for 50 of the copper bullet, silver case a few months ago.
What configuration is it: Black bullet, silver case Black bullet , brass case Copper bullet, silver case Copper bullet, brass case I paid $45 for 50 of the copper bullet, silver case a few months ago.
sparrow CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 398 0 0 Location Lowermainland B.C. Jul 31, 2009 #4 Cool thanks guys...Copper/Silver combo on these...$40.00 per box seems fair...