Price guidance requested.

achtanelion

Regular
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Location
Edmonchuck
Hi all;

A friend has a Birmingham made screw barrel pistol he's offered me. About 40 cal, smoothbore. The receiver's engraved, and appears to be made from or plated in nickle silver. Some faint damascene on the barrel. Walnut bag grip.

The issues are: broken spur on the dolphin hammer. Broken trigger axis pin. Rusty bore, not total clogged sewer pipe, but a solid coating of flakey rust all around. Barrel is hexagonal and off time by a couple degrees.

What are everyone's thoughts on a price that's fair to both of us?

Thanks
 
In that kind of condition $100 is fair, I have a couple of Belgian Boot Pistols which I paid way too much for so I am not really a good judge of value but they are interesting little guns and they are not Prohibs.
 
Back
Top Bottom