Price jump on 7.62x39

Depends who you are buying from, but they have been forced by NRCAN to label each individual package, and from what I hear they will now be repackaging everything with no more crate, but rather a box. I post picks awhile ago.

photo-3.jpg
 
The crate i got in the summer for 189.00 all had idividual lables on them,mind you it was the 1120rd wood crate.Now kicking my self for not buying more.
 
Last edited:
If you paid $225/crate your a moron and just took it in the ass without lube.

Everyone knows you can get a crate ANYWHERE for under $200 all in.
 
If you paid $225/crate your a moron and just took it in the ass without lube.

Everyone knows you can get a crate ANYWHERE for under $200 all in.

Really then why are some of the site sponsors selling for over 200.00.
And NO i have'nt bought any since the summer.
Thats why i ASKED a question man some people are thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
If you paid $225/crate your a moron and just took it in the ass without lube.

Everyone knows you can get a crate ANYWHERE for under $200 all in.

Where are you getting these prices ????? Most places I know are selling for ~190-200 without taxes or shipping .And I would suggest you stop the name calling
 
There was a large price increase in it recently. Most of the people selling it for less than $220 have it from the last batch. I just ordered more and I paid 34% more than my last order.
 
If you paid $225/crate your a moron and just took it in the ass without lube.

Everyone knows you can get a crate ANYWHERE for under $200 all in.

What's with the insults.........geez....the guy is just asking a question.....????????? :confused:


If we're picking on people.......let's start by the way people spell.........your a moron......no.....it's you're a moron............think about it...
 
What's with the insults.........geez....the guy is just asking a question.....????????? :confused:


If we're picking on people.......let's start by the way people spell.........your a moron......no.....it's you're a moron............think about it...

Good one!! :owned:
 
There was a large price increase in it recently. Most of the people selling it for less than $220 have it from the last batch. I just ordered more and I paid 34% more than my last order.

I noticed it on my weekly visit to your site,is it the labels that has caused the increase??
I told the wife that ammo is a good investment:p,
 
Jaisus. NRCAN are being douches about this eh? Repackage everything, tape a label on it, no boxes, blah blah blah blah.

Everyone says gun owners are paranoid, but when guns are arbitrarily reclassified and anything coming across the border is endlessly messed with and given infinite hoops to be jumped through resulting in a 34% to 100% increase in price, there's something d@mn suspicious going on.
 
Jaisus. NRCAN are being douches about this eh? Repackage everything, tape a label on it, no boxes, blah blah blah blah.

Everyone says gun owners are paranoid, but when guns are arbitrarily reclassified and anything coming across the border is endlessly messed with and given infinite hoops to be jumped through resulting in a 34% to 100% increase in price, there's something d@mn suspicious going on.

in other words....... time to start stocking up on x39 . I've got some already but I have nothing that shoots it right now in my cabinet..... regardless, I think i'll buy it now at 3cents more that 20 cents more down the line. It's supply and demand and the ammo is not infinite, and us candians aren't the only folks buying it, then the costs to jump the hoops..... the higher the damnd rises, the more it's gonna go up..... it never works the other way around. :D
now.... to go shopping for some ammo LOL
 
I was buying it at $160 less than 2 years ago. $140 or less in bulk cases of ten. Seems like 180 or 200 is the going rate by todays prices. The guys selling it for 225 and up can sit on it as far as I'm concerned.


It was actually the time to go shopping for it a year and a half ago.
 
If you guys are so upset about such a minor increase, wait until the supply of surplus in Europe dries up completely. I can't believe people are willing to pay $1/round for surplus 303Brit.

The price of MFS will be the normal price per round, sooner than later.

I'm sorry for the people that have to scrimp and save to buy a crate of surplus ammo. It isn't going to get cheaper.

If you compare the prices of surplus 7.62x39 in Canada to the US, after taxes and shipping, the prices are similar. I wish we had the availability to other cartridges like they do.
 
I was buying it at $160 less than 2 years ago. $140 or less in bulk cases of ten. Seems like 180 or 200 is the going rate by todays prices. The guys selling it for 225 and up can sit on it as far as I'm concerned.


It was actually the time to go shopping for it a year and a half ago.

One sponsor is selling it for 249.00 plus tax.Gotta convince the warden to let me invest some income tax return money in ammo;)
 
Back
Top Bottom