Price jump on 7.62x39

I recently bought 6 cases for $160 per case. Lots where that came from. Came to $176 with tax per case of 1120 rounds.

Gotta know where to shop and who to talk to.

All these silly people jumping on the band wagon to curse me out for calling them morons, when they just haven't looked in the right spot.

CGN at best! :D
 
Ok, here it is. I bought the 7.62x39 from Home Hardware in Yorkton, SK. It is 160 bucks if you buy 5 cases, otherwise they want 179 bucks. They are the wooden crates with 1120 rounds inside a metal can inside. All on stripper clips. If you cannot drive to pick it up, they will soak the heck out of you for shipping.

There you guys go. I am not answering any more PM's!!! Good luck with the ammo. I better go and get a couple more crates.
 
Ok, here it is. I bought the 7.62x39 from Home Hardware in Yorkton, SK. It is 160 bucks if you buy 5 cases, otherwise they want 179 bucks. They are the wooden crates with 1120 rounds inside a metal can inside. All on stripper clips. If you cannot drive to pick it up, they will soak the heck out of you for shipping.

There you guys go. I am not answering any more PM's!!! Good luck with the ammo. I better go and get a couple more crates.


You're in Yorkton?
I was there in October and hope to be back in the fall.
 
Ok, here it is. I bought the 7.62x39 from Home Hardware in Yorkton, SK. It is 160 bucks if you buy 5 cases, otherwise they want 179 bucks. They are the wooden crates with 1120 rounds inside a metal can inside. All on stripper clips. If you cannot drive to pick it up, they will soak the heck out of you for shipping.

There you guys go. I am not answering any more PM's!!! Good luck with the ammo. I better go and get a couple more crates.

Thanks for the info. And yep, you better load up now lol

If anyone in the GTA was planning on ordering some cases, I would be down for one plus a portion of the shipping of course.
 
Thanks for the info. And yep, you better load up now lol

If anyone in the GTA was planning on ordering some cases, I would be down for one plus a portion of the shipping of course.

Note to other users, Many places locally to you will sell for under $200/crate taxes in when your buying at least 10 crates at once.

Do small group buys for your friends and save some bucks.

There is no savings in buying singles!
 
You know what's gonna raise the price? 50 people from this thread telling 50 people each to go buy 10 crates each "in case". Calm down, there is lots to go around..
 
I am not in Yorkton, but it is only a short drive to get there. Gunshow next weekend!!!

See you there!!! And Yes, usually Randy has the best prices on anything around. I was there during the gunshow last year and HH was lined up 100 people deep getting new stuff for the used gunshow prices.
 
Back
Top Bottom