Price range for a 30-30 Remlin?

It’s been a good 6 or so years since I had my 336, I bought it from a store for $950 and sold it for about the same, which adjusted for gunflation and what’s hot out there puts that at a higher range IMHO. Like others said $1200 if it’s in really nice shape but there’s plenty out there between $950 and $1200 to this day. If your buddies is like new in its original packaging maybe he’s onto something but I’d shop around personally.
 
Selling used items these days depends if people still have the money to spend and how badly they "need" it vs want it.

What's a new Ruger Marlin going for now? The other issue to figure out is how straight the gun is and if it runs smoothly.

Justinflation and now Carney's continued spending or as they like to say "investing" (Brookfield) and his taking Justin's inflation to new records and doubling the deficit is not making things cheaper that's for sure!

Wasn't that long ago 30-30 was $18 a box and now it's around $50. Reminds me of a good deal I made with a CGNer in Vancouver to buy some 30-30. I paid for it right away but couldn't pick it up for a few weeks, he agreed to hold it for me but then one day ( I guess he had paid his bills and realized it was going up in price or something) decided to buy it back from me at the same price he sold it without me offering to sell it.

Times are tough and getting tougher, hopefully people in BC wake up and get rid of the NDP next month!
 
Very self serving and unethical move by Eby. Hopefully it pisses off enough people who were in the middle last time.
So far it sure looks that way and he's like a deer in the headlights.... no plan beyond Conservative = Trump and Findley wants to de-trans the kids and make abortions illegal.

The guy is a complete joke with no plan to get BC on track after de-railing things and his other reason for calling an election is he wants voters to have a say in what he should do next! No plan of his own.

It's not like the govt asked voters about 30-30 or Dripa , both UN driven BS that has been adopted with little to know education and discussion around the long term ramifications.

I would not be shocked if China's UN influence is involved in some of these brilliant ideas that are locking up our resources and not allowing us to prosper to our full potential.... there are reportedly Chinese agents in Eby's circle of influence all ready.
 
I own a remington marlin from 2011 bought new for just under $600. Blows my mind that people would even consider paying over a grand for one. They aren't that great.
Honestly if one was dead serious about a lever and willing to pay that price Id suggest looking at brand new ones from Henry, Smith and Wesson, Marlin/ruger.
 
Back
Top Bottom