- Location
- East Kootneys
I guarantee the guy that traded it to you knew exactly how difficult 44-40 ammunition was to find......When looking them up I didn't find many in 44-40, I got half a box of ammo with it, had no idea that was hard to find ammo
I guarantee the guy that traded it to you knew exactly how difficult 44-40 ammunition was to find......When looking them up I didn't find many in 44-40, I got half a box of ammo with it, had no idea that was hard to find ammo
At $90.00 per box of 50 rounds (HSM ammo), that's over $2.00 every time one pulls the trigger. This is with taxes in, but no shipping. Add shipping to this cost and it's even more. The Hornady ammo works out to $2.40 per shot fired, again not including shipping.
At $90.00 per box of 50 rounds (HSM ammo), that's over $2.00 every time one pulls the trigger. This is with taxes in, but no shipping. Add shipping to this cost and it's even more. The Hornady ammo works out to $2.40 per shot fired, again not including shipping.
If you are independently wealthy, then no worries, fill yer boots.
If not, take your $1000.00 and "Start The Car", run as fast as you can!.......LOL
Indeed!Well Sport, I’d rather the 44-40 than the pesky meezly .410 bore.
Sum folks chew crayawns.
How is its bore?
Hunting rifles, I think.Should I post this in the EE Hunting or Antique section?



























