Protector pistol in 32RF

Status
Not open for further replies.
No insults here.......
I'll put a little more of your fine penmanship below

Re: Glock
I jsut found an article that says that a prtector in nickle finish woul go for 400 in 95 percent finish.

what does my penmanship have to do with typing? i have arthritis in my hands buddy so lay off me. this is getting personal! im sick of this.
 
ya but they make lots of "prtector"'s in 32 witch one is yours..

i know of lots of 32 rim fires that have Protector on them

Thats just it. As I said in a pm to this guy.....I don't know who made it...
I don't know what it's worth....I just gave it a shot in the dark.
 
2 30 this afternoon? you know take a real good look in the mirror. Who are you trying to fool? why are you acting this way? I got on CGN ar around 7 30 this afternoon after my daughters volleyball game. Dont try to make yourself look like the good guy here. your just an internet tough guy thats all. Night. you can talk all night! cheers everyone!
 
2 30 this afternoon? you know take a real good look in the mirror. Who are you trying to fool? why are you acting this way? I got on CGN ar around 7 30 this afternoon after my daughters volleyball game. Dont try to make yourself look like the good guy here. your just an internet tough guy thats all. Night. you can talk all night! cheers everyone!

I'm in Vancouver, smart guy.........................:rolleyes:
 
Jebus....I go out for groceries and I missed this??:p

I better go see what one of these things looks like.

they look like this ,i picked up the one it the top pic for $100.buck in real good working shape. and the other one i payed like 50 bucks
n657550701_5858104_560.jpg

n657550701_5889570_7053.jpg
 
The top one is close too mine.........but mine is in WAY better shape.
It looks like it was made yesterday..........Wait until you see the pic.s
Mine has a round barrel and different grips.
And that screw by the loading gate is different.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom