Prvi Partizan ammo

I saw PRVI 7x57 soft point on Midway's site in the U.S. for about $15/box (out of stock and of course unavailable). Would be nice if that round was available up here. They listed the MV as well and it seemed like a great round. Perhaps ammosource could start a pre-buy?
 
Good ammo. I've found it to be on the "hot" side. One annoying thing I discovered (about some 762 Russian) is that of differing rim thicknesses between rounds. I couldn't get many rounds to fit in my present shell holders when reloading.
 
Good ammo. I've found it to be on the "hot" side. One annoying thing I discovered (about some 762 Russian) is that of differing rim thicknesses between rounds. I couldn't get many rounds to fit in my present shell holders when reloading.


I have not had that problem with my shell holders at all, weird.

Mind you I have only got 100 brass to reload. Which seems to be holding up great 5 loads in some of it now.

The 7.62x54r ammo worked great and brass is good to go.
 
I have used it in .30 Carbine, .308 win and .303 brit. It's as good or better as any other similar offering from Winchester, Federal and Remington.
 
I've only ever seen one box of PRVI PARTIZAN in 7x57 and I bought it from a fellow gun nut for $15 about 6 months ago. It's pretty rare I think. For my 7x57 I reload. I got Winchester brass from Ellwood Epps and finding the ammo has never been a problem since.
 
Back
Top Bottom