brandon6976
CGN Regular
- Location
- Toronto area
Hello I'm not sure if this is the right place but earlier this year i got my first restricted weapon which was a Beretta 92FS. I went on Canada Ammo's site and ordered 1000 rounds of Norinco 9mm ammo for about the going rate (wasn't cheap but wasn't expensive).
This past sunday i finally went to the range and man was i disapointed. I'm not a marksmen but I was like what the hell at 10 yards i wasn't anywhere near on target. After shooting some more and more i got slightly better. but then i had some winchester white box ammo and I put in a couple mags worth of that and it was night and day difference of being on target.
So i'm curious I looked around at companies like american eagle, MFS, S&B and winchester which seem to be the ammo that's available in canada around the same price. When i looked for reviews I saw a lot of "i had X amount of fail to fires or fail to eject".
I was curious what are peoples thought on good ammo for going to the range and just having some fun but still wanting to hit the broad side of a barn.
This past sunday i finally went to the range and man was i disapointed. I'm not a marksmen but I was like what the hell at 10 yards i wasn't anywhere near on target. After shooting some more and more i got slightly better. but then i had some winchester white box ammo and I put in a couple mags worth of that and it was night and day difference of being on target.
So i'm curious I looked around at companies like american eagle, MFS, S&B and winchester which seem to be the ammo that's available in canada around the same price. When i looked for reviews I saw a lot of "i had X amount of fail to fires or fail to eject".
I was curious what are peoples thought on good ammo for going to the range and just having some fun but still wanting to hit the broad side of a barn.


















































