Question of Exporting Antique Rifles to USA or UK

Sly Old Fox

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have checked 41 Colt's flow chart and I have tried to search this question, to no avail, export out of Canada of antiques.

I have two rifles - an Enfield Snider .577 and a Martini-Henry 577 -.450 by Webley, both in exceptional condition. Neither are required to be in the LG Registry.:)

What restrictions are there if I were to make a deal to sell into the USA or the U.K ?

Thank you.
 
I don't know about the U.K. but the States don't even consider them as firearms. It's like mailing a pair of socks. As long as you get a customs agent that knows the law. Good luck with that.
 
No special permits required for the USA, trouble is finding a Shipper. Most carriers (UPS, FED-EX, Purolator, etc.) will not ship Firearms even Antique ones. Canada Post no longer allows shipment of Fireams (Antique or Modern) outside of Canada either.
 
Back
Top Bottom