I recently bought a Lyman trade rifle and I'm quite happy with it, but I have something that is bothering me.
This rifle came with two manuals, one by the manufacturer of the rifle Investarms and another by Lyman. And here's what's bothering me: the Lyman manual suggests loads that are 20 grs heavier than the loads suggested on Investarms manual. Which one should I believe?
I am sure I'm not the first person to ask this question, but I haven't really found an answer to it on the Internet, so I though I should try here. Thanks.
This rifle came with two manuals, one by the manufacturer of the rifle Investarms and another by Lyman. And here's what's bothering me: the Lyman manual suggests loads that are 20 grs heavier than the loads suggested on Investarms manual. Which one should I believe?
I am sure I'm not the first person to ask this question, but I haven't really found an answer to it on the Internet, so I though I should try here. Thanks.


















































