Quick I.d. help 1 shotgun, 2 .22's

shelby78

CGN Regular
Rating - 99.3%
148   1   0
Location
Woodstock, NB
I'm going to possibly look at these guns today and have no clue what they are. They were found in a barn and i'm sure not in great shape. He wants more than i think they are worth but i also have no idea what they are.

Can anyone give me a idea of what these may be? Top is a 12 gauge and the other 2 are .22's. Both .22's have octagonal barrel's. Thanks alot guys!


kijiji5.jpg


kjijigun1.jpg


kijijjigun2.jpg



kijijigun3.jpg
 
Shotgun is some sort of commercial Martini. Look for Belgian proofs, although could be English.
The .22s are both variants of the Flobert, the upper one having the "Warnant" action, the lower the "Remington".
None of these are antiques under the law.
 
If they were mine, I would put them on the table for around $75 apiece assuming the bores are not pitted. I would not consider any of them treasures by any stretch of the imagination. Also agree with Tiriaq as to identity

cheers mooncoon
 
The Martini actionned shotgun could make a fun project, assuming that the action is sound, and the barrel clear.
It deperately needs a new stock.
 
Back
Top Bottom