D doormatt Member Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location GTA Feb 26, 2016 #1 Can't remember what this one is for--all help and suggestions appreciated Thank you doormatt Smooth end measures .520 Remains of screw on end. Overall length remaining 41 1/2"
Can't remember what this one is for--all help and suggestions appreciated Thank you doormatt Smooth end measures .520 Remains of screw on end. Overall length remaining 41 1/2"
Cocked&Locked CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 134 0 1 Location S. Ontario Feb 26, 2016 #2 enfield musket? or just about any military muzzle loading rifle....
G green CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 39 0 0 Feb 26, 2016 #3 Not a British design, more Frenchified European or US.
D doormatt Member Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location GTA Feb 26, 2016 #4 Thank you for the information I found a stamping on the rammer
MikeD81 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Feb 26, 2016 #5 I have a modern repro charlivelle with a very similar ramrod but I'm not totally sure.