Re: Dangerous Scam (762mm Stay out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBMH

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Re: Dangerous Scam (762mm Stay out)

Just for those that asked I when down to the Vancouver flea market today. To check if the fellow with the supper dangerous muzzle loader was still there. He wasn't. I didn't see any empty tear gas canisters or the ert/swat:ar15: team van so I don't know if they took this monster:rolleyes: down or what.It is possible that he only goes on Sundays. It is also possible that big brother is watching this site for un-registered muzzle loaders and all the ninja weapons they banned in the nineteen eighty's.
 
I hear they sent the Yakuza to take him down in his secret hastings lair and he escaped by using a series of elaborately rigged muskets as a primitive jump jet to fly away to safety.
 
Yes and i been here 3 years longer than you! so what.
BrotherRockeye is right.
The way you listed the thread is enough to start it off on the wrong foot as you cant start threads and then order or list certin people to stay out :rolleyes:

Anyway IBTL ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom