Any of you guys able to recommend where I could bring my Antique S&W 44 for re-plating the nickle.
I contacted one company here in Vancouver and they have a place in Mission also but no reply to my request one week later. It seems no one advertises that they re-nickle guns. Lots of places blue but none that re-nickle. I need the gun stripped of the old nickle and then re-plated. I already have a gunsmith "Rusty Woods" that will strip the gun for me.
Any help would be appreciated. I saw in a thread that canada ammo plates but they won;t strip the old nickle, just old bluing.
I don't mind shipping the parts out of province if I have to, just wish to have it done in Canada.
I contacted one company here in Vancouver and they have a place in Mission also but no reply to my request one week later. It seems no one advertises that they re-nickle guns. Lots of places blue but none that re-nickle. I need the gun stripped of the old nickle and then re-plated. I already have a gunsmith "Rusty Woods" that will strip the gun for me.
Any help would be appreciated. I saw in a thread that canada ammo plates but they won;t strip the old nickle, just old bluing.
I don't mind shipping the parts out of province if I have to, just wish to have it done in Canada.




















































