I think theses THREADS are Stupid!
Bringing up this stuff over and over and over again is abit much i think.
I wasnt gona reply to it but being as its up at the top i did.
best to let theses threads DIE.......
and i dont care what reason you use to do it theres no good reason to keep bringing this up other than the types who like to keep pokeing dead things with sticks.
Talking about concealed carrying of antiques in citys........ ya thats a big problem theses days... gota warn everyone so they wont do that .
Bringing up this stuff over and over and over again is abit much i think.
I wasnt gona reply to it but being as its up at the top i did.
best to let theses threads DIE.......
and i dont care what reason you use to do it theres no good reason to keep bringing this up other than the types who like to keep pokeing dead things with sticks.
Talking about concealed carrying of antiques in citys........ ya thats a big problem theses days... gota warn everyone so they wont do that .


















































