maple leaf
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- SW Ontario
I'm hoping some of the .32RF owners on here can help me out. I'm trying to piece together an antique .32rf revolver. It's a Numrich Pistol Company ADVANCE (if that helps). Basically it is a bag of parts right now:
NOTE: "N" appears to be a flat spring that is broken. I've been trying to identify the parts and figure out how to make it all fit together. Some of this I have figured out, but this is where I need your help. If any of you have any exploded diagrams for your pistols (I know this is a long shot), or better yet, can take come pictures of your single action spur trigger actions put together; that would help me out alot!
Any and all suggestions, advice or directions to other sources that may help is appreciated. I'd love to get this old beauty in functioning condition again.
Thanks
NOTE: "N" appears to be a flat spring that is broken. I've been trying to identify the parts and figure out how to make it all fit together. Some of this I have figured out, but this is where I need your help. If any of you have any exploded diagrams for your pistols (I know this is a long shot), or better yet, can take come pictures of your single action spur trigger actions put together; that would help me out alot!
Any and all suggestions, advice or directions to other sources that may help is appreciated. I'd love to get this old beauty in functioning condition again.
Thanks


















































