recieving bulk ammo in a rural area??

Ironman6067

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Location
NL, Canada
forgive my ignorance, but I am curious as to how a company ships bulk ammo to a rural addresses (such as mine) where the mailing address is a PO Box? I'd like to get some .45 in bulk and wondering how the best way to go about it is?? thanks for the info, cheers!
 
if you're talking about Wolf / SFRC, they use UPS so call up UPS and find out if they can do that or if they need a rural road address of some kind.
 
Usually what we do in a case like yours is put your physical address on it and have it held at a ups depot or store for you to pick up.

Ryan
 
forgive my ignorance, but I am curious as to how a company ships bulk ammo to a rural addresses (such as mine) where the mailing address is a PO Box? I'd like to get some .45 in bulk and wondering how the best way to go about it is?? thanks for the info, cheers!

Canada Post would just leave a card in my mailbox and I would have to pick up packages at my post office.
 
Back
Top Bottom