I was hoping to get some 7.62x51 for my Chilean M98 Mauser, but that dream was shattered when I checked SFRC and noted that they don't have any in stock.
Anyways, so now I'm looking for some light 308s. From what I can gather, the lightest load in 308 I can find is 145gr. What's the lightest load that you've seen in 308 Win?
Anyways, I'm probably going to buy a single box of Winchester 308 from CT today, to tide me over until I drive down to SFRC to pick up a huge ammo order. Here's my question though- what's the cheapest 308 you've seen from CT? A e-cookie for whoever can answer that quickly.
Anyways, so now I'm looking for some light 308s. From what I can gather, the lightest load in 308 I can find is 145gr. What's the lightest load that you've seen in 308 Win?
Anyways, I'm probably going to buy a single box of Winchester 308 from CT today, to tide me over until I drive down to SFRC to pick up a huge ammo order. Here's my question though- what's the cheapest 308 you've seen from CT? A e-cookie for whoever can answer that quickly.


















































