reich revolver WW1

German Reichsrevolver? Should be antique. They go for under $1K on gunbroker, this one for example gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=277341681
 
I shouldn't make blanket statements like this, but I believe all reichsrevolvers of the kind I'm thinking of are antiques. They are usually capable of chambering and firing the 44 russian cartridge though it isn't strictly speaking the correct cartridge.

An easy way to sort them is, does the gun have a rounded ring on the muzzle or not?

Again - pictures and details will tell. It could be a worthless junker or a priceless unique heirloom, we don't know what you're looking at until we see pics.
 
They used to be running for about $700-$800 (or the French 1892 pricing terrtory) :yingyang: , before the price-jump on 'em...:wave:

But then again ;) , everything in antiques eventually goes up in price....(also with Garands ! :redface: )
 
Back
Top Bottom