reloaded .45

colt45gunner

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
4   0   1
Location
Toronto
Anyone know where i can get reloaded .45's ? my usual guy has been ill lately and need to get a batch......
I'm also o.k. with factory of some kind if it's cheaper than regular store prices or if anyone has any of that russion wolf ammo brand with steel casings ?
I tried some of those in past, i believe, if i remember correctly they worked fine.....or other ?
I'm in Toronto area.....

Cheers,
 
These guys are the sellers for Wolf Bullets now - SFRC - South Frontenac Rental Centre

Place an order with them, I am waiting for my 45ACP FMJ to arrive soon, they might have some of the TMJ available if you want that, shoot them an email

here is their site, and they are a sponsor here as well

http://www.theammosource.com/

.

Ditto. I'm slightly concerned about using straight lead in my Glock.
 
Back
Top Bottom