- Location
- Ft. Mac. Alberta
I shoot the Snider and have for some time.
I load both Trail Boss and FFG black , with a Jennkinson bullet that was design for the Snider and the mold marketed by Lee.
it is VERY accurate!
this is a 100 yard 6 shot group with 4 touching

50 yards offhand

This is what the bullet looks like/I use a Lube from Paul Mathews' book for lube, and have used a base wad, the most accurate combination being 74 grains of FFG, the case then filled with rolled oats, and the bullet seated on top.


Cat
I load both Trail Boss and FFG black , with a Jennkinson bullet that was design for the Snider and the mold marketed by Lee.
it is VERY accurate!
this is a 100 yard 6 shot group with 4 touching

50 yards offhand

This is what the bullet looks like/I use a Lube from Paul Mathews' book for lube, and have used a base wad, the most accurate combination being 74 grains of FFG, the case then filled with rolled oats, and the bullet seated on top.


Cat
Last edited:


















































