Hi all, I recently acquired a Thompson/Center Seneca in 36cal. It's been a while since I used BP, but still have a revolver in 36cal. When I was looking through my stash for supplies to use in the Seneca, I found my stash for the revolver. In it was a nearly full tin of #10 caps. When I opened the tin to see how many caps were left, I noticed that a number of the caps were missing the charge. I looked at all of them & found that 9 had no charge. None of the missing charges are in the tin either.
Is this normal? I do seem to recall a lot of miss-fires when i last used the revolver.. Now I want to get it back out & see if it is perhaps more reliable than I remember...
Is this normal? I do seem to recall a lot of miss-fires when i last used the revolver.. Now I want to get it back out & see if it is perhaps more reliable than I remember...


















































