Remington 14 1/2 .44 cal Value

Tomtom

New member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Location
Sault Ste. Marie
I recently acquired an old Remington pump rifle. From what I can find out it is a Model 14 1/2 in .44 cal, ser.# 46555. Condition for the age is pretty good. Barrel length is 22.5 inches. Any idea on value. I have looked on line and see a wide variety of pricing. I am thinking of selling as I don't collect older firearms. Any help would be welcome.
 
From what I've seen you might squeeze a little more than $500 out of one in very good condition. Without pics I would say a range of $350 up to $1000 plus for a high condition 14 1/2 in .44 WCF. They are much more sought after than the model 14 in .25,.30 and .32 Remington the exception being 14's chambered in .35 Remington which fetch decent money still being one of the best woods rifles ever built IMO.
 
Back
Top Bottom