Remington 22 CB Long???

hfp75

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Location
Calgary AB
Anyone know of a store selling any Remington 22 CB Long HP?

I found 2 boxes at Proline in Calgary but they were Old estate stuff...

I can find CCI 22 CB Short at Canadian Tire but I'm looking for the Long HP....

Any help?

I'm in Calgary and WSS never has it..... they have the CCI Short....

493999.jpg
 
Well, my impression was because the longs dont cycle in Semi-Autos (I know they sure as hell dont in my 10/22). So odds are, if you're using them, you're using a bolt action, in which case, you can probably use shorts anyway; less material, cheaper, no real difference from the longs except for case length.
 
longs will feed better from a detachable mag.....I use them in my semi auto papoose but I pull the bolt back manually like a straight pull bolt action because they don't have the power to cycle the action.
The only advantage I see for shorts is more will fit in a tube mag and they will work if your gun only shoots short, but that is not common.
 
I bought the Rem CBee long rifle from LeBaron's. They're good because they load & feed well in my b/a clip mag, they're hollow points, and low noise: overall a nice round.
 
Back
Top Bottom