I was trying out different cartridges for my new pistol yesterday and when I loaded up the Remington 22Target my first 10 shots I had 2 fail to fires. I loaded up another magazine and had another. So I deceided to just fire off the rest of the box and another 4 FTF. All of the the rims had a good strike. I loaded these 7 with the strikes down and only had 2 go off and one had a slight hang fire. The other 2 brands I used were federal auto match and cci standard velocity. The automatch out of 100 rounds had one that seemed like it didnt have a full charge becouse it ejected the shell but did not pick up another as well as not sounding the same. The cci performed flawlessly and grouped very well so this is what I will be useing for competition. Back to the remington I thought it was a good enough name that there should not be this many FTF in 1 box of 50. The gun I was using is a S&W 22a which I am sure was not a factor becaus of the very good strikes to the rim of the cartridges. Anbody else have this experiance with the target ammo, I saw the threaed on the thunderbolts so maybe it's a remington thing.


















































